Metro has released schedule information for the remaining SafeTrack surges between February and June 2017. Additional information on each surge, including rail service, supplemental bus service and other travel alternatives, will be provided online at wmata.com/safetrack, prior to each surge.
- February 11-28: Blue Line Shutdown (Rosslyn - Pentagon)
- March 4-April 9: Blue/Yellow Line Single Tracking (Braddock Rd - Huntington/Van Dorn Street)
- April-May (Dates TBD): Green Line Single Tracking (Greenbelt - College Park)
- May-June (Dates TBD): Orange Line Single Tracking (Minnesota Ave – New Carrollton)
- June (Dates TBD): Red Line Single Tracking (Shady Grove – Twinbrook)
For more information about these surges, visit wmata.com/safetrack.